Highlighted
Senior Contributor

we had clinton

18 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: we had clinton

O'Keefe?

Next thing you know you'll be going on like Randy Paulsky about how the 6th Amendment protects a POTUS during House impeachment proceedings.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

If there was something about "Dennison" and "the blob" SDHolloway would be all over this like a 3-legged dog on a cat with all kinds of Noxisms.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Whoops, he beat me to it...run down O`Keif and his videos in of PEOPLE IN THEIR  OWN WORDS.   But a whistleblower with second hand information is worth 2 two in the bush.....if it`s about Dennison and the blob.

Highlighted
Advisor

The 6th might be useful to Dennison.

With the revolving door of personal attorneys he’s had, the most notable 2 finding one sitting in the pixx can and the other headed he’ll bent for it, the 6th is the Amendment that provides the accused with a public defender if unable to secure counsel on their own.

Advisor

It’s good work by PV.  With the person she interviewed saying that there had been 100s of men on the island I suppose it is their right to pick out 2 out of them and feature one of them in the title. One would expect no less (from either side) of the investigative journalists than that. But, yeah, hopefully it picks up some traction. ABC “says” they are working on an extensive program on the case.

The reporter has actually given some expanded comments elsewhere should you be interested.

Epstein is a moms, sisters, daughters and granddaughters etc. deal. Heck, it’s  a MeToo story. 

As for politicizing it,  I’d gladly give DINO Bill, DINO Hill, Chelsea, the S-i-L, the grandkid and the family dog for one Alan Dershowitz. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

bruce

The real story here is how much of what you know is really just what you're allowed to know?    Are you informed or programmed?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

O'Keefe is doing the work reporters like Woodward and Bernstein used to do.

Highlighted
Advisor

Re: bruce

Such deep thoughts.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: bruce

Progs don`t want to give O`Keef too much cred or else his reporting on Acorn and CNN will also be held in high esteem.