cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

we sheeple

https://www.vox.com/2020/5/21/21262329/coronavirus-liberals-conservatives-polls-afraid-psychology-di...

Challenges the assertions that conservatives are more threat sensitive. Although guns have been flying off the shelves. 

I asked my essential business gun shop if they had any microscopic sights left in stock but they're on back order.

Anyway, I think there are several problems in the framing is to suggest that liberals comply out of fear. I've probably not worried about the personal risk much at all (probably too much faith in my good health) but for lack of anything else I can do simply conclude that not being a part of the problem when you don't have to be is the moral choice. And the patriotic one as well.

That also includes attempting to not disseminate false information for political purposes.

5 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: we sheeple

It is so good to know that you are confident in your knowledge of current events. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha lol

@sdholloway56 wrote:

That also includes attempting to not disseminate false information for political purposes.

Highlighted
Advisor

Re: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha lol

That contagion thingee

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

(Challenges the assertions that conservatives are more threat sensitive. Although guns have been flying off the shelves.      I asked my essential business gun shop if they had any microscopic sights left in stock but they're on back order.)

I don't think your link ever explained why liberals are fraidy cats?

Also don't know about guns flying off the shelf but trying finding a fishing pole, or fishing related equipment as well as worms and other bait - I never knew worms were imported.

Highlighted
Advisor