Did you mean: 
Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

weird science

30 Replies
Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

linked in this story

I don't encourage anyone to watch the other video in this story. Its sad what Bill Nye has become. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-03/netflix-edits-out-bill-nyes-1984-show-gender-pre-craziness-...
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: linked in this story

I used to watch him with the kids when they were little. He was a pretty entertaining guy. Now he seems to have gotten stuck on stupid.

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

I thought maybe you could use the first video in your defense in the Jenner suit.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: weird science

I doubt it will. Like everything else in your world where you god makes no mistakes, nature does. Just keep living in your sterilized, perfect little closed whitewashed world....you're safer there.

Tick Tock,,,,BONGx3!!!

Jen
r3020
Senior Advisor

Well maybe......as long as it doesn't get to the 9th circuit.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Just like our so called president is an actor, not really prepared as a president of the Ununited States.

Tick Tock.....BONGx3!!!!

Jen
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I see you already deleted the post of Bill Nye not being a scientist....just an actor. You probably figured, my post above was coming....

Tick Tick.....BONGx3!!!!

Jen
hardnox
Advisor

The Folk are required to make bricks without straw.

BTW, as someone who watched ZH for many years, I can say that there was a further and profound shift over the last yer or so. They went from being very edgy and something you should always take with a grain of salt to a flat out fake news/provacateur operation.

Whether they found a sugar daddy like Breitbart (dad owes the gubmint $7B in back taxes so there's some ROI to be had there) or whether the fake news race to the bottom overtook them. I don't know.