cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

weird take on crime

When a Christian refuses to bake a cake for a gay couple, it's a hate crime. When a gay hating Muslim murders 50 people, it's a gun problem.

26 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: weird take on crime

Read your own post. In both cases you are describing the perp as a hater.  So which perp is the most threatening? the one with the baking pan or the assault rifle?

Do you plan to add more guns to your arsonal? Why are you so insistant that anyone can buy more guns? If you think it is a mental issue. how do we sort them out before they gun down 27 first graders?

Is tjhere a difference between an islamic terrorist and a christian terrorist? How about Tim Mcveigh? Would he be a christian terrorist? Would you label him as a christian terrorist. How about the american sniper? Should he and the gunman at Orlando both be labeled as a terrorist or as a hero?

It seems to me that it depends on whose guy is doing the sniping.

Senior Advisor

What gun control law would have stopped McVeigh?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Here come the emotional liberals. 

Senior Contributor

Not baking a cake didn't kill a single person.

It wasn't hate, it was a reasonable response on the part of someone who didn't want to participate in a perversion.

Quite a significant difference.

As to McVeigh, I don't recall any connection to Christianity.  And Christians are told to love your enemies as well as be a slave to your neighbor, nothing like making a slave of your neighbor as espoused by the Muslim faith.

Advisor

Sermon from this morning?

Veteran Advisor

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Senior Contributor

Baking a cake for a happy couple is NOT participating in their lives or nuptials anymore than selling you a sack of corn is participating in your coverall perversion.

The cake maker is NOT invited, they are the help.

Period.

End of story

The End

Senior Contributor

You need to read the christian bible about slavery wehav.

Not just slaves but sex slaves are all approved.

The Muslims on the other hand can have their sins atoned if they free a slave.

Senior Contributor

Curious what Christian Bible you read.

I've never seen anything in my New Testament that said owning slaves was okay.