cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
7 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: what Afghanis think of the deal

Bama and Biden's mgmt of the USA makes GM mgmt look stellar.

I just wish that I could wake up and Bama would be  a white man doing the same clusterfleck to the nation so that he could be removed without incident.

Honored Advisor

Assuming that Obama isn`t evil and just a misguided do-gooder, all these good intentions have unintended consquences.  This is exactly how the liberals all but destroyed the Black families in America over the last 50 years.

Veteran Advisor

So now you are siding with Afghanies? Anyone who is against Obama is your buddy! Do you remember when anyone criticizing bush was called a traitor by people like you?
Veteran Advisor

How can you people stand to live in this country?? You hate everything and everyone who dares to oppose you! You think you are NEVER wrong and can NEVER ever be wrong--even partially! SICK!!!
Advisor

What?  Ah, Afghanistan is an ally, isn't their side also the USA's side?

Veteran Advisor

The people we are killing there and who are killing our soldiers are all from some other country?? Fact is still that anyone expressing displeasure and hate with Obama is a friend of yours.
Advisor

So you think the article I linked is a reflection of what members of the Taliban, those at war with the government the USA installed in Afghanistan, think of the exchange? Since the Taliban negotiated the terms of the exchange I assume they favor it. Do I really have to explain this to you?