cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

what a disturbing but unsurprising development from the Whitehouse

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/06/05/White-House-Official-What-if-Bergdahl-s-Fellow-So...

"“Here's the thing about Bergdahl and the Jump-to-Conclusions mats: What if his platoon was long on psychopaths and short on leadership?” asked Brandon Friedman, the Deputy Assistant Secretary for Public Affairs at Department of Housing and Urban Development, in a series of Twitter posts."

Here goes a Democrat Whitehouse blaming the military again.  Only the deserters and those who run to Canada are good guys.

5 Replies
Advisor

Re: what a disturbing but unsurprising development from the Whitehouse

He's offering up speculation based on curiosity grown out of his own experiences Looks to me like you and Breitbart and the rest of the right wing echo chamber have Bergdahl summarily convicted of everything short of the Lindbergh kidnapping
Advisor

GOOGLE: Bergdahl McCrystal. Or Bergdahl Krauthamer
Advisor

Advisor

from your link "That is not entirely true. If you look historically, at the end of any conflict"

yahoo, the war on terror is over! disband the TSA, ground the drones, kiss the nurses, great news. USA! USA!

who won ?  

Senior Advisor

I see McCain is equating those released taliban to official Al Queda members. Who know they may well have guided the planes into the twin towers. In the first place they are taliban members not al queda. Pretty much like 3020 is prominant in the christian taliban in this country.

I don't know that 3020 requires a premanent stall in Gitmo. That seems a bit much. However, we could sent him to afghanistan where he could convert them all to christianity. Would that be a good change or not? Perhaps he would learn to appreciate the religious freedom he has here. Infact he does more whining than whiney! Ah! maybe that was a bit of exaggeration.

One thing we are ignoring that hundreds if not thousands of our troops are coming home from the middle east with a disturbed mental state. I don't know if that is the case with Bergdahl but it is a possibility. So if we bring home somebody in that condition do we find it in our hearts to understand them? Forgive them? And seek out the medical and psychological treatment they need.

However, if theonly solution to your woes is to impeach Obama. Have at it! We watched you follow that path before and look forward to watergate 2. The worst thing that could happen is a president Biden and you could start your hate fest all over again.