16 Replies
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: what a moron

sdholloway56
Esteemed Advisor

Lol.

I can remember when during the Bush ethanol inflation the “farmers” were all dismissive of the stupid snowflakes whining about the price of corn flakes.

sdholloway56
Esteemed Advisor

I was just marking off the days until the tankies switched over to “China (China China!) is much too formidable and we must not oppose them”

r3020
Senior Advisor

What was that inflation rate? It was the progs who demanded clean fuel.

sdholloway56
Esteemed Advisor

High energy costs aren’t particularly monetary in nature.

Same true of food commodities but at the retail level the story is more complex.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@sdholloway56 wrote:

I was just marking off the days until the tankies switched over to “China (China China!) is much too formidable and we must not oppose them”

absolutely certain that you don't plan to defend Taiwan.  As certain I am that you would insist that illegals be chased out of your mobile home park.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@sam1wiseone wrote:

even the interviewer wanted to call him an idiot.

dwillinois
Senior Contributor

dwillinois_0-1663593732850.jpeg

The Six Biggest Takeaways From Benedict Biden’s Disastrous 60-Minutes Interview

How many time did he have to change his diaper during this interview?

Packard27
Senior Contributor

Our aging and forever blowhard of a POTUS seems bent on stumbling and bumbling the rest of us toward a nuclear WW III confrontation with China or Russia or worst of all, both.

One can only wonder whether even the free people of Northern Ireland and their borders are safe from this bloviating old man, his incompetently woke administration, and his team of rival nitwits, Nimrods, and ne’er do wells? D*mn!