cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Re: what are the local wack jobs gonna do

the democrats right now are like the doofus that stepped into a pile of wet, steaming, stinky cow poo ......they have it all over their shoes......they are looking around.....knowing they stepped into it.....and clueless on what to do.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

@rsbs wrote:

the democrats right now are like the doofus that stepped into a pile of wet, steaming, stinky cow poo ......they have it all over their shoes......they are looking around.....knowing they stepped into it.....and clueless on what to do.

But nothing stinks more, than the one term guy you helped elect.  He hasn’t a clue as to what his job really is.  4 years - still being led around by McConnell, pulling him by his nose ring.   He gets his briefings from Fox News, and plays more golf  than someone on the PGA tour.   (Exclusively at his clubs, so he can charge the government a bundle for a golf cart.)

Yeah - you guys picked the con man - a GREAT choice to destroy this country.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying....

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

But he doesn't hate the country like Biden does. The first thing that happens when the left gets together to riot is they burn the flag. And the leader of the dem party, Collin Keapernicker, says the 4th of July celebration is nothing but a celebration of white supremacy. You guys want to defund the police, open the country to all ILLEGAL aliens and take the guns from law abiding citizens. Proof you hate the country.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Biden is saying "Trade wars are easy to win, just elect me!".  His focus groups must reveal that fair trade and addressing the trade deficit is a winning issue.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Yada Yada Yada....  same BS from you 3020 - different day.   Just keep spouting your crap about Democrats hating America - you’re doing more for my cause, than I ever could.  You’ll see in a few months, how rhetoric like yours has United the greatest part of America.  Your Populist President will be sent packing - with a huge message to Republicans with him....watch.... Republicans..... fall.....

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@BA Deere wrote:

Biden is saying "Trade wars are easy to win, just elect me!".  His focus groups must reveal that fair trade and addressing the trade deficit is a winning issue.

Remember how bush's drone war crimes became obama's loving drone muffins from the sky?   Progs have no moral compass makes it easy to flop in the wind.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Why not - worked to get Trump elected, didn’t it?  Of course, VP Biden doesn’t have “The Art Of The Deal“ book that your con man has.

How many deaths today BA?   And how many are you and your cult responsible for today.  “There are 5 cases, and soon there will be none!”  “In April, the virus will just disappear, like a gift from God”

It looks to me, like God works in mysterious ways - and sent the virus, to get rid of the real infection in the US - Republicans.....

Jen

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

See the source image

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

How many deaths in democrat controlled cities are you responsible for today karen?  Why did you kill that 8 yo girl in atlanta?

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

@BA Deere wrote:

See the source image

Remember when you cult members were so up in arms 4 years ago, crying “I can’t afford health insurance!!!”   And then, your savior Trump promised “You will all be paying A SMALL FRACTION for insurance that you’re paying today”.   Remember that?  Didn’t think so....PROMISES MADE - PROMISES BROKEN.   

“Who knew health care could be so tough!!!!”   Idiot D J Trump....

”Trade wars are easy to win”. Idiot D J Trump.

Jen