cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

what has wikileaks done that is wrong

besides shaming gov workers who we all knew were sorry and worthless to start with what has wikileaks done that is so wrong

57 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: what has wikileaks done that is wrong

If you listen to the news media and blubbering from Hillary Clinton, he has made public valuable secretes this country was keeping concerning world leaders. So far, no one has been hurt, no wars started,  no world leaders have come unglued, No money has been lost.... I dunno---what was it all about anyway?????

~I think Scooter Libby's outing of Valerie Flame( a US Spy)  was much more serious an act that did put lives in danger, and yet Georgie Bush 2 granted Scooter a presidential pardon on his prison time.

Senior Contributor

i agree it seems the libs and obamoites have gone off the deep end again and if you notice NO libs will post anything the site has done to harm anyone but useless gov personnel

Veteran Advisor

It is hard to conduct international affairs if everything everyone says and thinks becomes public.  Aside from that many of the things about military operations already leaked a couple of weeks ago were top secret and a military man has been put in jail for leaking them and assange leaked them which is another felony.  THAT is what is WRONG!

Senior Advisor

I'm not a lib. but what about transparency----like Oliver North---Richard Nix--sweep your own poarch

Senior Contributor

They had to get the guy shut up before he released the documents where George W Bush brought down 7 World Trade center with explosives and lied us into war.

Senior Contributor

"~I think Scooter Libby's outing of Valerie Flame( a US Spy)  was much more serious an act that did put lives in danger, and yet Georgie Bush 2 granted Scooter a presidential pardon on his prison time."

??? Seriously??? The Scooter outing???????????

Veteran Contributor

How would you know that no one has been hurt or world leaders have come unglued?  I think in all likelihood both of those things have happened.  The Valerie Plame thing was an attempt to embarass politically.  This wikileaks thing is an attempt at something much more harmful.

Senior Contributor

Oh, well now,l I suppose you do know of these occurrances? Perhaps you should report them to the authorities so as to charge the Wikileaks founder. He is already incarcerated in Britain you know.

Senior Contributor

Hey, I got her name spelled wrong (Plame).  Just for you cave dwellers who have no radios, Here is the dope on one of the Bushies winger's hero. He really did put lives in danger, ruined reputations, cost jobs and money, ripped a hole in the trust the CIA operatives had in the Bush adm.--and many other unsavory things came from that guy. He should be behind bars for life, but he had so much dirt on the leadership at the time they gave him a presidential pardon to silence his lips. GO SCOOTER LIBBY

"

Irv Lewis "Scooter" Libby - White House adviser, mystery novelist, and neoconservative guiding light - has been one of the most important men pulling the levers behind the Bush administration.

Libby, who has held more titles in the Bush White House than can fit on a business card, served most prominently (until his resignation today) as vice presidential chief of staff. From the very beginning of the administration, Libby has essentially been **bleep** Cheney's **bleep** Cheney - an odd combination of H.R. Haldeman and Harry Hopkins, seemingly managing every detail of the vice president's professional life.

Libby was indicted today on five counts of criminal charges by special prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald, who led the investigation into the leaked identity of CIA operative Valerie Plame. Libby now stands accused of being one of the white-collar criminals that he once represented as a high-powered defense attorney in the 1980s.

What few have realized at this historic moment is that for the past four-and-a-half years, Libby has been "scooting" from scandal to scandal. "

http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/2005/10/b109719.html