10 Replies
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: what kind of

Now that’s funny.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Fredo's brother won't trust Trump Administration vaccine)

There's a lot of "fredo's brother didn't say what fredo's brother said" out there in wingerland.

Trump's response to fredo's brother was classic.

Fredo's brother, excuse me, fredo's emmy award winning brother, then started back peddling really fast. NY will sue the Trump Administration if they don't provide NY the Trump Administration vaccine.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

you just have to wonder what kind of ignorant miscreants would elect rat face to any political office. Oh, that's right, they really don't....the machine votes for them.

Guess the cat is out of the bag on the why and how of the democrat leadership now.

bruce MN
Advisor

You apparently haven’t picked up the memo that the machine bit is more or less officially “off”. 

Some having to do with legal exposure (SEE: Dobbs, Maria B., Perino), as well as to do with not wanting to have that “other” widely used brand looked into with the same scrutiny as Dominion has been.

I’ve seen hypotheticals where California or Massachusetts,  with a number of other AGs signing on sues to have the....say....Kentucky, Iowa, Missouri and Wyoming results overturned because of “the machines”.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

well, comrade, let us first get an honest , auditable vote and then go from there following the fraud sequences.

A good chunk of America doubts that Mr. and Dr. Pepper were actually elected and if the chips fall and expose republican fraud, too, so be it.

After we see who in America is voting for who, then the next step for the tax paying workers and capitalist owners is to decide if that is acceptable or not.

The time for the cart riders to dictate policy in America is over.

bruce MN
Advisor

Hard to follow your pik-up styx logic here, but am trying to decide if you really want what it seems to be that you are asking for.  ???

If the trail of sorrow, disrespect and indignation that is fueling the call for coup continues to fritter away from the top down and a bunch of stuff you’ve tied your barge to suddenly drops off of the bingo card you probably get faced with personal choices.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

After we see who in America is voting for who, then the next step for the tax paying workers and capitalist owners is to decide if that is acceptable or not.

What ever happened to the secret ballot?

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Why do I get the feeling that .....

Why do I get the feeling that sam, 3020, rbs, 55, etc,  all originate from the same URL located somewhere in downtown Moscow. 

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Why do I get the feeling that .....

(Why do I get the feeling that sam, 3020, rbs, 55, etc,  all originate from the same URL located somewhere in downtown Moscow.)

Well, if your "feelings" are like your posts, there's some stupid sh, err stuff happening up there.