cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

what will america think of crep waste

while they watch food go thru the roof and find out the gov is paying farmers to destroy 32 millon acres or enough land to feed 65 milllion people --it is a real struggle to find the difference in welfare farmers and welfare whores ---both waste resources --both breed more welfare cases --both are a blight on taxpayers --anyone see a difference--there is one whores do sweat and provide a service --just ask little jackson --or edwards

22 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: what will america think of crep waste

I think that boil under your saddle is about to burst.   You have got a complex.  Any farmers out there who want to tgake him on or is he right?

Senior Contributor

I'd rather argue with a stump, Gough. That person is nothing but a moron.

Veteran Advisor

For the record, if he is talking about CRP, I don't think he knows what he is talking about.  CRP around here, is only on ground that should NOT be farmed anyway, due to either severe erosion potential, or potential for chemicals/fertilizer getting into the ground water or rivers, and so on.  It is NOT in any way, shape, or form, 'good' farmland, at least not around here.

On top of that, there are allowances for CRP grass to be utilized, by letting cattle graze it, at certain times, when it will not disturb wildlife or nesting.  In this time of drought, farmers are also allowed to cut it for hay, or graze it more fully (again, with considerations, so that the farmer doesn't run nesting birds or baby deer through the swather).

The "R" in CRP, stands for 'RESERVE', which means that it is something that can be used in times of drought or emergencies, to keep livestock fed.  CRP also gives the deer something to eat, besides my cornfield, although now that my corn is about the only thing still green, they are getting into it more.  At least now when it is bigger, like now, it doesn't take 100 plants to fill up a deer, like it does when it first comes up.

Veteran Advisor

No one ever knows what this lowlife is talking about not even him!
Senior Contributor

Re: glad all agreed

NOT ONE could offer a difference in the 2 ---they are made for each other--now here crep is in all types of soil-and produces johnson grass and thistles--it has very little to do with eroding ground and the standards have been altered to mainly pay lazy and farmers who cant managewithout a ck --now fellers point oiut the difference in the 2 gov cks

Senior Contributor

Re: thanks for agreeing

not ONE difference in the 2 AND YOU AGREED ----FANTASTIC

Senior Contributor

Re: not so great

name the positives of the program ---you surebutt and your other hookup gooboy wont stand a chance on this one----wanna try--or kane a stupid childish remark  

Senior Contributor

Re: so why do the taxpayers

pay someone to be lazy and let others use the same  ground at will ---sounds more more like  a hooker downtown--pay her to breed ---pay her to perform and pay her not  to work and anyone east of the the miss knows it is on some of the best ground available depending on what congressman you have rented-and is used for nothing but noxious weed production---i love the part of protecting the birds over humans what a great point you make---and if your point is viable when th e terms are up is the ground being used again for crops --it is a welfare payment plain and simple

Senior Contributor

Re: glad all agreed

If you read all the replies you will find not one agreed.  You might have agreed with yourself but that would be normal for a mong.