cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

whats going on here billy

Seems worth asking some questions about.

7 Replies
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Its not something important billy

like bubby wallaces door pull that required 13 fbi agents to look into, but can you spare just one guy to ask these people some questions?  looks like she is running ballots through 3 times.

https://streamable.com/vjm8ek

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

Re: Its not something important billy

The Forum Commies: "Who cares, Biden defrauded the election by over 7 million votes."

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: Its not something important billy

@gh2002gh wrote:

The Forum Commies: "Who cares, Biden defrauded the election by over 7 million votes."

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I guess I'd be surprised if people who were asking for a coup in 2017 rejected one in 2020.

bruce MN
Advisor

Settle down guys

He’s leaving a nice legacy of land mines and trip wires through Durham.

And he’s looking at the stuff you guys have always professed to actually be concerned about.

Didn’t, though, wire Durham to fix all of this election mess. That will have to be handled by all of those conservative, primarily Republican appointed Courts.

You got it made. Coming and going.

bruce MN
Advisor

What are the triggers for your posts

Getting taken down within seconds of going up?

I seriously don’t think the SF publishers have got someone they are  sitting at a terminal on a weekend censoring a site with a dozen or so participants that only a handful of peo0e more even know exists.

One of yours almost got past the goalie here. What were some key words? So that the other few of us know what not to use.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: What are the triggers for your posts

I couldn't explain why some are flagged as spam and auto deleted.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: What are the triggers for your posts

It's quite possible that Billy did his secret special Council sneakery to prevent trump from declassifying doj and FBI crimes.

Not particularly important compared to multi city coordinated election fraud that changes the outcome of a presidential race.