cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: in 2017

The Russia information that unquestionably surfaced and was substantiated via investigation was grounds for removal.  I was unquestionably in favor of that. 

Call it what you will. 

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: just a small easy to find sample

I stand firmly behind that having been preferable. 

bruce MN
Advisor

Time is a long time. 

Nothing about what happened in the 2016 election has changed in the interim. 

bruce MN
Advisor

And ya know Red

I’m perfectly convinced that everyone else who lived through and witnessed it knows as well. You, me and everybody else. It’s actually so forgone that it’s hardly ever discussed anywhere anymore  

But knowing and blocking off is widely practiced. 

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: And ya know Red

You know bruceQ, Trump Derangement Syndrome can be medicated; and psychiatrist help can be sought. 

Just tell em that Trump's 1.4% inflation caused your TDS and that your TDS has improved 6.5 fold under old inflation joe.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

I have zero doubt, just like it had to be reproved for the 47th time that fauci said if you took the shot you wouldn't get covid, a month from now you'll be back to claiming you didn't call for a coup.  and will demand it be proven yet again.

bruce MN
Advisor

If you think I have the proverbial TDS you don’t get out much. 

My feelings about what should be done hinge on events and occurrences, not personalities. 

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(If you think I have the proverbial TDS you don’t get out much.                My feelings about what should be done hinge on events and occurrences, not personalities.) 

Just basing your TDS on your ag-forum posts, I don't know anything else about you.

bruce MN
Advisor

Poor persecuted guy

bruceMN_0-1660000527974.jpeg

r3020
Senior Advisor

Bruce when are going to admit and call for the federal government to apologize to the family of G Gorden Liddy and demand they pay them the reparations they are owed?