cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

why are obalmo followers so hateful and childish

in the past week i have seen them make fun of the handicapped --talk about peoples dead parents refuse to denounce baby killers --they are the only ones who show thier low iq and respect for others by trying to spell curse words--is it the up bringing--lack of self respect--low iq --what makes them all that way

25 Replies
Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Re: why are obalmo followers so hateful and childish

Go cry somewhere else! You should talk about hateful and childish--you are the poster BOY for both of them.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: great response

reread  your post and see what i meant --thanks for displaying it for all to see---i love this game --you must be one of the people i referred about

Craig's Brother
Senior Contributor

@lpman wrote:

in the past week i have seen them make fun of the handicapped --talk about peoples dead parents refuse to denounce baby killers --they are the only ones who show thier low iq and respect for others by trying to spell curse words--is it the up bringing--lack of self respect--low iq --what makes them all that way

I know why and when I explain it to you, it will all make sense.  I figured it out while watching communist dictators like Fidel Castro giving their speeches.  Communism is the farthest left one can go, American Democrats are probably in general not that far left, at least not yet.  Here is what I have concluded.  People like you and I are rational, we think.  We post our responses using reason.  Democrats on the other hand are irrational, they feel.  They post their responses using emotion.  Doesn't that simple interpretation hold a ring of truth?  Now it should all makes sense, Republicans think, while Democrats feel.  Smiley Tongue  In other words, Republicans are those with more masculine traits, while Democrats are those with more feminine traits.

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

And more stupidity rises to the top!

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Yes, you think---about yourself.  Yes, I feel--sorry for you!

Craig's Brother
Senior Contributor

Re: great response

@lpman wrote:

reread  your post and see what i meant --thanks for displaying it for all to see---i love this game --you must be one of the people i referred about

The liberal quite literally exemplified the point I was making above.  Liberals operate with emotion, not reason, just like a woman.  Now it should also make sense why the Democrat party is largely made up of women!

Craig's Brother
Senior Contributor

@Snooky1953 wrote:

Yes, you think---about yourself.  Yes, I feel--sorry for you!

This irrational statement only provides further confirmation of my conclusions.

Craig's Brother
Senior Contributor

@Snooky1953 wrote:

And more stupidity rises to the top!

And again, another emotional response – devoid of any reason or logic.  A response composed of anger, of feeling, of emotion.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: like you care about babies

or more for the people who kill them ---please try me