which clearly by your post was over your head AGAIN GOTCHA

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: the post was economics AGAIN

it ws for adults only --read your post slower and see what i mean GOTCHA

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: oops forgot

you admitted that investment does create jobs --now little boy quit being so jealous of us who do invest --but i bet your jealousy comes from not hanging as low as mine --hope your wife understands your SHORTCOMINGS--now that is the way you kick butt -hope youerkookups gooboy and not so great try and help you --3 for 1 will be a hoot

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: oops forgot

Again lpman...you really dont process information well...makes me wonder if you can read....I laid out step by step responding to your comment...that is what your response is???....I even left wiggle room for you to take some shots that may be logical if you could see them...man you are 100% a fraud... I would guess and put you age level at about 14...reason I say 14 is because this is probably fun playing grown up and being able to hide behind a screen makes it a lot easier....even if you are who you think you are it would be better to quit wasting people's time....the gig is up....stay in school...get an education and make something of yourself...living in a false reality isnt where its at son....now I have had my fun but your a broken record just like I was told and its bedtime for BONZOS...goodnight lpboy....hope you gain some skills in life...

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: i looked BUT

didnt see anything truthful in your post exc ept you agreed about my investment post so there was no need for me to debate after you agreed--but thanks for the support--now what part of me is a fraud PLEASE try me and dont cower again