cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

why is the irs turning into communist ???

as obalmos enforces of his dicktater type gov ---he has sunk as low as he can go but then demonrats always can and will go ,lower !!!!

7 Replies
kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Re: why is the irs turning into communist ???

What evidence do you have that Obama has any advisory connection with the IRS. I'll bet you that if Irs is auditing you, Obama never had a voice in it.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Obama is the first president since Richard Nixon to use the IRS to attack his enemies.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: he is the pretend leader

what proof do you have he isnt ????

old man
Senior Contributor

It just happens that Obama is the Commander in Chief, the head honcho. I think that a democrat "President Harry Truman" said many years ago " THE BUCK STOPS HERE"

bruce MN
Advisor

Targeting has always been a problem.  And has led to serious problems foor the unwitting.  Worked with people who had done rightous and ethical deedbacks to clear up debt in teh 80s "farm crisis" who were absolutely raped by IRS as a result of having done the right thing and then watched for half a decade as Farm Credit never reported massive write downs.  Hundreds of millions, or more, of gains were never reported all the while people who had become virtually insolvent after having done all they could to make things right with theri creditors were having their meager checking accounts cleaned out..  Often repeatedly.

As for this situation, it will come down to what people beleive, not the facts. According to Murdoch's ever more conservative WSJ it was internal decision making.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324715704578478851998004528.html?mod=WSJ_hppMIDDLENext...

The Obama administration should make a statement condemming what has gone on but I can see how they might be averse to calling attention to th ematter the way things get reported by associaion these days.

But apparently not a top down directive.  The director who tried the coverup was a Bush appointee, for whatever that's worth.

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Do you REALLY believe that any US President has the time or the inclination to micro-manage EVERYTHING that goes on in the Federal Government during his administration?????

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: are you saying obalmo is too dumb

to use the irs as gestapo troops --yep i think you are right about being dumb but cruel enough to try --good point snookems