cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

will Franken leave if D Jones wins?

I don't think he will. If Moore wins then Franken will be removed with much pomp and circumstances for maximum dramatic effect. and the Moore will be the most scrutinized senator in US history, cause that's just how them basterd Democrats roll.
12 Replies
rsbs
Advisor

Re: will Franken leave if D Jones wins?

Has the country ever experienced a set of sore losers as much as we have observed since November 2016? Republicans saw Obama win, went to work and the country went red to a degree not seen in 75 years.

Democrats are like alligators eating their own right now, and thinking that is gaining them points. Maybe listening to the actual workers in America might be a better action?

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

These "pawns" they`re giving up aren`t exactly all quiting.  Like Franken,he`s left all kinds of wiggle room, wouldn`t totally shock me if this Doug Jones wins, if Franken forgets about quiting and finishes his term and runs for re election.   Damn media is saying "if Jones wins, Trump loses...if Moore wins, Trump reeeeally loses"  what the hell?   Oh I know what they`re trying to say, well *bleep them!  I hope Moore wins and they can sort out the "November surprise" later.

bruce MN
Advisor

Liz tewwts Donald

Re his twitter attack on Sen Gillibrand...”Do you know who you are picking a fight with?”

Has to drive GOP leadership nuts, their signature leader doing the oppos work done for them. There won’t be a woman or girl in the country in very short order who won’t recognize the face of the “lightweight”.

WCMO
Senior Advisor

Franken's best move for himself and the Democratic party is to play along, yet not actually resign.  Besides, whatever has happened to the presumption of innocence and due process?  All of these allegations coming out against men, some allegations being questionable at best and some being quite dated, yet still popping up at opportune times politically, and/or just because there is current momentum -- those that are provable should be accompanied by individual legal actions (and let the chips fall where they may), while the rest are just getting absurd, and frankly, boring.  I fully support women, women's rights, women's safety, etc., yet men also have rights, and nobody deserves to be "thrown under the bus" without due cause and due process.

In Moore's case, unless those people are living in caves somewhere, they are aware of the accusations and news stories -- if they elect Moore, or if they don't, so be it.  Not that much different than electing or re-electing Bill Clinton, or electing Trump.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Liz tewwts Donald

I think my program fell under the bleachers, so I haven`t kept track in the last 4hrs as to what`s going on.  I doubt the President has said anything that I would classify as an "unpardonable sin" and I doubt Warren or Gillibrant or Blumenthal has said anything that would cause me to give sympathy.   I`d say "zero to zero" at best, just a more numb and polarized country.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

For years and years and years the Dems over looked Ted Kennedy`s escapades "waitress sandwiches" and such, Dems drug institution of marriage through the gutter and they want to play some kind of moral "high ground"?  Gimmee a break!

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Liz tewwts Donald

Wasn't Bill Clinton her buddy back when she was running for office? Guess rape wasn't a big deal back in those days.

WCMO
Senior Advisor

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

He is not going anywhere regardless of anyrhing else that happens.  He was at work In the Senate today as usual.  Just a weasel.