cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

will obalmo follow cyprus lead ???

he has tried to divide america along  new worth lines --will he next advoocate stealing your bank deposits or ira or retirement --it would suit most demorats

2 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: will obalmo follow cyprus lead ???

Hey Lpman, as much as I like to tease the liberals, I don`t think "Cyprus" will happen here.  because we have the ability to "print money", that will give the pain of currency devaluation a shot of "Novocaine",  Cyprus doesn`t have all the tools in their toolbox and the US dollar is the cleanest shirt in the laundry heap..give it a couple shots of Fabreeze and wear it again. Smiley Happy

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: will obalmo follow cyprus lead ???

@BA Deere wrote:

Hey Lpman, as much as I like to tease the liberals, I don`t think "Cyprus" will happen here.  because we have the ability to "print money", that will give the pain of currency devaluation a shot of "Novocaine",  Cyprus doesn`t have all the tools in their toolbox and the US dollar is the cleanest shirt in the laundry heap..give it a couple shots of Fabreeze and wear it again. Smiley Happy

Exactly BA. The federal reserve has been giving us the cyprus treatment since they went to 0% interest. And everyone cheers, after all, the only people with savings are the evil tax dodging rich.