cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: willing to change your life?

I've read multiple sources that say the cuts have to be very drastic to have any effect at all.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

What bugs me are the cry babies that say " What about China and India bla bla bla "

Mommmy  Jimmy doesnt have to do as many chores as me !!! Booo HOOOO !!!  

I'd like to think America is still a LEADER.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

We shipped all our widget factories over there, they a capitalists in China so cutthroat that they are nearly on par with Don Kraft, they will gladly pick up any manufacturing that`s left in this country that we will surrender.  But to tell China and India to clean up their act?  the answer will be "go pound sand!".    AgJudge, what you are saying basically proves that this global warming crap is all about destroying the US standard of living.

Highlighted
Advisor

above you said any changes would be minor. now you're complaining about something else. the question was about your life. are you willing to live on 70-90% less energy? not 10 years from now when we get more nuke plants built, and the people you otherwise listen too say it will be much too late, but tomorrow. I don't think you are. I think its all lip service.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I am not saying that BA , you however are inferring that,  Like you do with EVERYTHING !

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Never said Minor. Dont make stuff up.

I am willing to live on 70-90 % less energy  as it will be replaced with TRUE renewable energy.

No Pipelines, NO Fracking, No Fossil Fuels, no " Clean " Nat gas ( Yes, it is possible, Big Oil promotes myth )

Certainly NO More NUKES !

Highlighted
Advisor

Re: I forgot the link

Interesting piece  Probably the most difficult topic I know of on which to engage in intelligent conversation.

And hardly worth debating now that it has been almost entirely settled, in policy terms, in favor of the status quo. Just some rear guard action ongoing against stawmen in order to keep the victory solid,

Now it's all just dogwhisting to find out which side somebody's on so that you can either avoid them or engage in a self satisfying round of confirmation bias.

Highlighted
Advisor

Re: I forgot the link

I don't see much reason to argue the topic at all.   Not a soul is interested in the privations the 'experts' say are required.

Highlighted
Advisor

Really? How exactly do you intend to accomplish that?
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

SCIENCE.