cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

wisc sheriff warns of 2nd american revolution

i have never seen americans arming themselves like now--i hope dc sees what they are in for if not this time will make the 1st one look like an actual tea party--i rell feel this is what obammy wants --to destroy our country from the inside

8 Replies

Re: wisc sheriff warns of 2nd american revolution

Of course anyone who as lived in a rural area or probably an urban one as well knows that just getting elected and given the badge and smokey hat doesn't automatically confer great wisdom upon the average shurf.

Senior Contributor

Re: this is so much fun

you mean like a person from the ghetto who never worked ---not sure about his breeding or education and then idiots vot e for him as a leader---oh yea you meant6 obummer --GREAT POINT !!!!  wanna try again or had enuff

Senior Contributor

Re: wisc sheriff warns of 2nd american revolution

Then you must be blind! The nuts did the same exact thing when Obama was elected the first. He was going to take all the guns then. 4 years later and it hasn't happened.
Senior Contributor

Re: this is so much fun

Moll - it really does show you lack of intelligence when you suggest Obama never worked. I respectfully remind you he was a senator prior to being elected. Take it one step further, do any of the current senators work, as you say? Or is it just the democrat, black ones who make it to the top.  Yeah I thought so.  Prior to his appointment as a senator he spend his time grooming himself for a rise to the presidency.  It really does show just how smart he is when a black guy can come from the "ghetto" as you say and take it to the top in the US, That must hurt you every time you see him on TV. And so it should you racist pig.

Senior Contributor

Re: try and buy ammo

obummer  was sneakier thn even we knew --now wanna act childish and call names or debate snookems

Senior Contributor

Re: what was racist in my post and prior to being

a pol he did nothing and still isnt ---playing gold while  the country goes down the tubes doesnt seem industrious ---does it --now leta roll---and remember he is only half whatever not black as you post in a racist tone

Veteran Advisor

Re: try and buy ammo

You can't buy ammo? Let me know what you want and I'll send you some. I can buy all I want.
Senior Contributor

Re:where can you get ammo

even the makers say it is short due to gov buys and we are gun dealers --so we know you are a liar if not we can use 10000 rounds in various calibers --wanna supply it or not and what is the price of 10mm----22-250----22lrhp--now surebutt try me