cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

would auditing the taxes of...

...people with the first name of, Don, Dale or Brian be okay with you? It seems it was okay for this administration to audit taxes of groups with "tea party" or "patriot" in their name. Turn about fair play? Smiley Happy

10 Replies
Flatland Hillbilly
Senior Contributor

Re: would auditing the taxes of...

How about auditing abortion doctors ?
kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Absolutely.   However, You might consider all the antitax bluster put out by tea partiers. In fact some of the boast about tax avoidance on the internet and ways to scam the Irs out of its rightful portion. So if you want to cheat on taxes keep yer mouth shut in public and private.

You want to complain about unjust taxes, don't tell us how you going to avoid them.

I think the reason I don't get audited is because I don't skirt the fringes of the tax code.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

The tea party was singled out before the election, that should concern you Just trying to appease the regime isnt going to get you a softer cot in the gulag

r3020
Senior Advisor

@kraft-t wrote:

Absolutely.   However, You might consider all the antitax bluster put out by tea partiers. In fact some of the boast about tax avoidance on the internet and ways to scam the Irs out of its rightful portion. So if you want to cheat on taxes keep yer mouth shut in public and private.

You want to complain about unjust taxes, don't tell us how you going to avoid them.

I think the reason I don't get audited is because I don't skirt the fringes of the tax code.

Clear case of the federal government using the IRS to harm their enemies. No different than putting you in jail for what you say. Just like any banana republic. Cubanistic. Inside of every progressive is a totalitarian just waiting to bust out.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: typical hitler tactics

as is obalmos way !!!!

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

The Irs is not political. Like any legal enforcement they choose target that they think are inclined to cheat. Tell us how you think taxes should be avoided and what particular tactic taxpayers should use to cheat the tax man.

I know I would suspect the most vocal of antitax rhetoric would go to the top of my auditing list.

Flatland Hillbilly
Senior Contributor

Tea party is more inclined to cheat ? Are Anthony weiner , tom daschel , Charlie wrangle members of the tea party ?

r3020
Senior Advisor

@kraft-t wrote:

The Irs is not political. Like any legal enforcement they choose target that they think are inclined to cheat. Tell us how you think taxes should be avoided and what particular tactic taxpayers should use to cheat the tax man.

I know I would suspect the most vocal of antitax rhetoric would go to the top of my auditing list.

Same argument used by Richard Nixon.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Obama is not Richard Nixon. You have no evidence confirming that. It just more blowing scat against the wall to see if it will stiick.

Evidently you guys think government is free and that you shouldn't have to pay.I Know I know you think the money is wasted but not nearly as bad as spending trillions for war and preparing for war. Why don't other countries squander their peoples wealth on their military. Perhaps it is because the nation is governed by testosterone addicts that only get rtheir jollies when they have the biggest baddest weapons in the universe. Its the same **bleep** reason why you lust after the most powerful firearm that you have no reason to need.

And after all thoose trillions going into the military they cannot defend our ladies from letcherous GI's