cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

oh no !

Marty the Party-boy has resurfaced !

You are going to be as miserable the next 4 as you were the last 8 and I am unsurprisingly ok with that Smiley Very Happy

hdr22clintonem
Frequent Contributor

Re: would this fit anybody running for office?

Isn't calling me a shill a personal attack?  Didn't i see below you complaining about personal attacks?  Why do you feel the need to be so nasty?

When are you going to figure out how to use desktop mode with a mobile browser?

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

His masters gave him the weekend off, and he's way behind in getting the masters message across today, since he didn't show up until almost noon. A big weekend turns into a rough Monday, doesn't it?

Tick Tock....

Jen
hdr22clintonem
Frequent Contributor

Again, why do you feel the need to be so nasty?

https://twitter.com/DrJillStein/status/789489148260388864

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

You're a paid shill - you deserve no respect on this or any board. Find a new job - and I wouldn't put the fact that you worked for the Sniffer's campaign on a resume. They may want to make sure that you're not a sexual predator too, before you're hired.

Tick Tock....

Jen
hdr22clintonem
Frequent Contributor

Did you see where bruce was saying the trump supporters where the nasty ones, he must have learned to skip your posts. 

If the moderator of this forum boots people for nasty personal attacks, why do they let you post here?

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

You're a shill - you won't be around in two weeks supporting this site - I will. Go somewhere else where you might be able to make a difference for Sniffy - like sending notes to Kellyanne reminding her that the party line is "we're winning" - no matter what polls say.....

Tick Tock....

Jen
hdr22clintonem
Frequent Contributor

from paul craig roberts

'Note that none of the presstitutes have asked the killer bitch about her guilt under the Nuremburg laws for this war crime prepared on her watch. Note that the oligarchs who own the killer bitch and their press prostitutes intend to make this war criminal the next president of the United States.'

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2016/10/20/hillarys-war-crime-paul-craig-roberts/

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

You must have lost it today. He has been here for years.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Once again Allen, you are wrong:

hrf22clintonem Public Statistics:

Public Statistics
Date Registered 2 weeks ago
Date Last Visited 2 hours ago
Total Messages Posted 38

Look at his handle:  hdr22clintonem  -  doesn't give you a little bit of a hint?

Wise up man....learn to use the brain that you have, instead of being driven by anger and fear.  It's the weapons that Trump is using to make you do dumb things, like claim this guy has been here for years....

Tick Tock.....

Jen