cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hdr22clintonem
Frequent Contributor

Re: would this fit anybody running for office?

Since you responded to wehav, he assumed you were talking about wehav.

hdr22clintonem
Frequent Contributor

and oh

Good to see you read that link i gave you about setting your mobile browser to desktop mode.  You're welcome.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

No - I don't open links here - especially from someone I don't trust. And my post specifically showed YOUR stats, and I named you on top of it, just to make sure there was no confusion.

I have multiple devices I use throughout the day, depending on what I am doing. When I come on here with my desktop, I use an old computer, which has nothing on it, other than the program's I need to ensure computer integrity. I unplug the Internet between sessions. It's a shame that we have a resource like the Internet, and there are those out there that enjoy destroying anything that society has.

Tick Tock....

Jen
hdr22clintonem
Frequent Contributor

Lol, yea macworld is a super dangerous site.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

My posts show up just fine on all my devices. Maybe the problem is yours....

I know that Ag online has numerous ways to view posts. Since I have been here for awhile, my view defaults to the old way it was - which is what I prefer. Yes, it can post things wrong sometimes. But I prefer how it is displayed to me on my end. And both my computers and phones are the same.

Tick Tock....

Jen
AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Wake up woman ... you posted under wehav's post.

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Not the brightest women in the world. 😕

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Even a broken clock is right twice a day...............Yours may be the exeption.........

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Yet you are willing to put a  known sexual predator back into the White House................Quit staring at the mirror.......everything is backwards..............jeezzzzz...........

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Rev Wright dissagrees................Isn`t it God damn America for you libs?