cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samnospam
Advisor

would 'we the people' just shutup.

Funny cause I can see slim sitting there with his fingers in his ears 'na na na na not listening not listening'.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/16/white-house-now-requires-we-the-people-petitions-to-have-100000-si...

President Barack Obama’s deputies have quadrupled the number of signatures that petitioners on the administration’s “We the People” website must collect to get an official response from the White House, following a series of popular, provocative and disrespectful signature drives by his critics.

2 Replies
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: would 'we the people' just shutup.

They wouldn't have to take them at all.  It was a feature installed as a couretesy to the public.   I thought it was dumb, mamby-pamby egghead libeal idea when tthey did it and it is proving to be a farce and a waste of time on te public dime, but it's theirs to do with as they please. 

Unless , I suppose, someone at Newsmax, dailycaller or IBD will call for it to be heard as a 1st Amendment case. Something that The  Founders foresaw as being necessary.

Samnospam
Advisor

Re: would 'we the people' just shutup.

I'm not delusional enough to think the nazgul in DC give a **bleep** what I think.