cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

wow, wait, what but that means...

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2021-04-sars-cov-spike-protein-lung.html

Using a newly developed mouse model of acute lung injury, researchers found that exposure to the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein alone was enough to induce COVID-19-like symptoms including severe inflammation of the lungs.

14 Replies
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

so if just the spikey dudes.

Cause problem and the vacinnes cause your body to make spike dudes, hang on what was that again?

"Our findings show that the SARS-CoV2 spike protein causes lung injury even without the presence of intact virus," said Pavel Solopov, Ph.D., DVM, research assistant professor at the Frank Reidy Research Center for Bioelectrics at Old Dominion University. "This previously unknown mechanism could cause symptoms before substantial viral replication occurs."

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: so if just the spikey dudes.

I don't think they care Sam. They view you as the problem, not the side effects of the vaccine. And if this vaccine is so effective why did all of people at the speech wear mask and set away from each other even though they all took selfies showing themselves getting vaccinated? Can you think of a better visual to tell the American people the vaccine is crap? If you are going to wear a mask and socially distance why risk the vaccine?

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Sam, pay attention

First, they're talking about research that hasn't even been presented yet, and other than a  very brief description gave no details as to exactly what they did.  It's not clear whether they "injected" solutions of spike protein directly into the lungs or into the bloodstream or muscle tissue.  That could make a huge difference.  Remember in the case of a vaccine, they're injecting a modified virus or packaged virus fragment into muscle in order to generate a very specific response of the adaptive immune system far from the lungs within certain infected cells.  There's a huge difference.

In the case of the vaccine, the exposure of lung tissue to spike protein might be, obviously is, so small as to be insignificant.  For example, I've received both doses of Moderna with no evidence of any effect on my lungs.

IH3719492
Senior Contributor

@rickgthf wrote:

First, they're talking about research that hasn't even been presented yet, and other than a  very brief description gave no details as to exactly what they did.  It's not clear whether they "injected" solutions of spike protein directly into the lungs or into the bloodstream or muscle tissue.  That could make a huge difference.  Remember in the case of a vaccine, they're injecting a modified virus or packaged virus fragment into muscle in order to generate a very specific response of the adaptive immune system far from the lungs within certain infected cells.  There's a huge difference.

In the case of the vaccine, the exposure of lung tissue to spike protein might be, obviously is, so small as to be insignificant.  For example, I've received both doses of Moderna with no evidence of any effect on my lungs.

The mRNA is injected into cells for them to produce the spike protein, and you "just know" that lung tissue exposure is "so small as to be insignificant"?  😂😂😂

Secrete agent Rickety is now a scientific expert in the field of mRNA technology, forget that it's so new that the FDA hasn't even approved it.  

Rickety know that the blood supply from muscle tissue would never carry any particles to or from the lungs, like oxygen and carbon dioxide.... nah!  Two completely separate parts of the body that have nothing to do with each other... 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

And cellular breakdown, never would happen releasing components of cells into the interstitial fluid of tissue... nah! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤔🤔

There's enough protein for the immune system can be stimulated but no adverse effects, because Rickety just knows, even though he doesn't understand how the cardiovascular system works.... 😂😂😂😂😂😂

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Ricky is gonna flip out when he finds out that the insert for one of the vaccines says shedding is entirely possible.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

the vaccine causes your body to make the spikey dudes

https://www.salk.edu/news-release/the-novel-coronavirus-spike-protein-plays-additional-key-role-in-i...

There’s been a growing consensus that SARS-CoV-2 affects the vascular system, but exactly how it did so was not understood. Similarly, scientists studying other coronaviruses have long suspected that the spike protein contributed to damaging vascular endothelial cells, but this is the first time the process has been documented.

In the new study, the researchers created a “pseudovirus” that was surrounded by SARS-CoV-2 classic crown of spike proteins, but did not contain any actual virus. Exposure to this pseudovirus resulted in damage to the lungs and arteries of an animal model—proving that the spike protein alone was enough to cause disease. Tissue samples showed inflammation in endothelial cells lining the pulmonary artery walls.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@sam1wiseone wrote:

It is coming down, just like my brother said it would. 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4094726510592268&id=124075334324092

She spills the secret, saying what we weren't supposed to hear.

They want to deny freedom to anyone who does not take the vaccine.

That pretty much guarantees that the vaccine is in reality, a population reduction bioweapon.

I'm guessing the first people will start to show fatal autoimmune disease about 6 months after taking the vaccine.

In the last decade, reports have accumulated on various autoimmune disorders, such as idiopathic thrombocytopenia purpura, myopericarditis, primary ovarian failure, and systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), following vaccination.  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5607155/

Vaccine-induced autoimmunity: the role of molecular mimicry and immune crossreaction https://www.nature.com/articles/cmi2017151

“Is this something that I need to keep quiet?” (Me)

No, but you will be labeled a heretic if you send this out to people.  Send it to people who you want to save from a very miserable condition.  Older people probably should take the vaccine (even if the purpose is to kill them off so they don't have to pay retirement benefits to them).  Young people don't need and shouldn't take the vaccine.

Severe/fatal cases of COVID-19 are associated with immune hyperactivation and excessive cytokine release, leading to multiorgan failure. A broad range of mechanisms (with a final common pathway) appear to be involved. However, it has been suggested that molecular mimicry may contribute to this problem, with antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 spike glycoproteins cross-reacting with structurally similar host heptapeptide protein sequences (for example, in interleukin 7 and alveolar surfactant proteins), and raising an acute (auto)immune response against them.[2] Autoinflammatory dysregulation in genetically susceptible individuals, and other autoimmune mechanisms such as epitope spreading and bystander activation, might also contribute to acute but also chronic autoimmunity during and after COVID-19. In the understandable socioeconomic rush towards mass vaccination without longer-term safety testing, it would seem that an essential stage in any vaccine licensing process should involve careful analysis of the human proteome against vaccine peptide sequences. This should minimize the risks both of acute autoimmune reactions to inoculation and future chronic autoimmune pathology. https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4347/rr-6

What the above article suggests is that the NEXT virus (combined with this vaccine) will cause fatal cytokine storm in people who otherwise would not have died from the next virus.  I'm not the only one who sees what's coming.

The BMJ is a weekly peer-reviewed medical trade journal (British Medical Journal) so it's not some whack job.