Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Is it all over then?

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: yea, the science of that mask thing

Guessing you didn't notice all of the actual studies referenced.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@sdholloway56 wrote:

BTW, when deaths begin to catch up with the case surge in a couple weeks, they'll just change the subject.

The good news is I very much doubt that we have the testing capacity to identify 100K positives a day and that even if the positive rate gets to Arizona levels.

National daily case went to an up trend about June 10th,  3 weeks +.  The trend in daily deaths still not an up trend.  Are you now saying the lag is 5 weeks?

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Wait.....

Beyond that, I have been somewhat skeptical on how deaths are being recorded.  My guess, is that Covid deaths In some areas at least, are being minimized.  

Like the bodies of our troops coming home and not being shown in an unpopular war, I suspect the same gag order has been issued here on deaths.  Trump can’t win, as the body count increases....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying .....

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

Wait.....

Beyond that, I have been somewhat skeptical on how deaths are being recorded.  My guess, is that Covid deaths In some areas at least, are being minimized.  

Like the bodies of our troops coming home and not being shown in an unpopular war, I suspect the same gag order has been issued here on deaths.  Trump can’t win, as the body count increases....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying .....

Jen

Conspiracy eh? 

Where is that eye roll gif.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Nope - a conspiracy is usually quite hidden.  This, like the bodies of our troops, is probably in the open.  Just needs to be reported on.

It was reported early on, that people who died fro Covid at home, weren’t being reported correctly.  And as hospitals fill up, more WILL die at home.

A while back, I also did a search of deaths from pneumonia, which was way up over the previous years the last time I looked.  I don’t know if that information now is even being allowed to be published.  But I will look, when I get a chance.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying....

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

It's really not that hard to understand what is going on and it shouldn't be particularly controversial. 

Increased testing finding more cases where there are slight to no symptoms.  Younger people are out active and not particularly concerned and becoming infected at a higher rate, retirement communities are getting better at keeping the virus out, hospitals are getting better at treating it.   And old people like you karen, and nox have got the message to stay home.

Doesn't that seem like a likely description of what's going on?