cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: yep

"The U.S. Supreme Court ruled in favor of such an understanding of the role of the Feds vs. local elected law enforcement in a landmark case, Mack/Printz vs. USA. The Court ruled that the states and their "political subdivisions" are not subject to federal direction."

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Your limp brained far left commie tree hugging leaders can't change the constitution dimwit...if you are going to amend the constitution it has to be ratified by 38 states.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Republicans are holding this country together by a thread by giving a tiny glimmer of hope that people can be educated and this all can be corrected at the ballot-box.  In my opinion, we will need a depression that will illustrate firsthand that the Keynesian policy of "spending yourself rich" does end at some point.  Stupid people(Democrats) may need to have their rib cages showing to make that happen and a satellite image of a mass exodus heading south across the Rio Grande because this country no longer has any milk and honey to offer.  Then the healing process can begin.

I don`t want civil war, I vote and promote Republicans as a last ditch effort to avoid civil war, the fact that I do that shows I`m one of a few that understands how serious that would be.  0bama seems oblivious and content in poking the sleeping grizzly, I believe he`d like nothing better to spark civil war, then he could come full circle with this sick, twisted Lincoln fantasy that he has.

Where does each individual draw the "traitor" line?  George Washington was a traitor, he would`ve been hanged if captured by the British, his friends lost their blood and treasure fighting for this country`s independence.  They could`ve lived in luxury if they just made a deal with the crown, but instead they choose to be "traitors". 

In Soviet Russia 60 million were murdered during the takeover, hitler murdered 6 million...if any of you were living during those regimes, would you be good soldiers and push people into the gas chambers or would you be the "traitors" that were being pushed yourself into that gas chamber?? One day God will be your judge ...unless of course you deny there being a "god" then by all means be the murderer, save your own earthly skin, for "you" are god and your only judge.

Advisor

You just don't understand our government or citizens.  The Constitution designs a government to be controlled by The People, not to control The People.  Those county sheriffs in Colorado are very aware they have armed citizens behind them who have chosen them to lead the posse.  Looks like the citizens of a few states have lost the respect of their elected officers, I believe they think like subjects of the states instead of Free Men.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Well johnaa

What do you think of the governor of michigan over throwing the duly elected city fathers of detroit and a dozen other cities and taking over the financial management of those cities against the will of voters that elected them.?

Federal supercedes state laws, How did the last civil war work out for ya?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

You are not going to get in an armed conflict with the federal government. Just get that notion out of your macho head. This is not the 1860's and you wouldn't stand a chance of existing in a gun nut rebellion. 

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Remember the good old days

when you used to dream about women that would collapse to your ample charms and be like putty in your hands to mold as you wish.

Your older now and your ample skills have diminished and you have replaced them with amacho image of your self conquering the federal government and bringing it to it's knees,

Neither dream had much basis in reality, but  it's entertaining none the less. However, your dreams of love and lust were usually occuring during periods of unconscious dreams. The new ones are fiction of your imagination while you are wide awake. Perhaps you should seek help. 

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

I don`t want a "armed conflict" I even argued with John about that the other day, that is why I vote Republican.  I want people to come to their senses and have freedom without a shot being fired. If there was a "fight with the federal government" it would be a wholesale slaughter of decent people or as Snooky would call them "traitors".   Once we go past a certain point, which is the watering down of the 2nd Amendment, we will enter the 2nd coming of the dark ages and the only way we will regain freedom will take decades, if not centuries of enslavement...you and I will certainly die in chains Don...hell of a legacy to leave children and grandchildren, eh?

Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Well Donny

Just what makes you think we need a civil war.  Intelligent people solve problems with out resorting to using their weapons, but it is necessary to have them.   

At some point enough of The People will wake up pull their heads out without acting out the collective fantasies of media scrip writers.  First more people need to Grow Up and put their make believe worlds behind them.  This is not a "war"between the states, it's the anti-Constitutionalists vs the Constitutionalists  

What the unconstitutional centralization of the Federal Government has led to is a number of disasters-wars, bank fraud plundering the wealth of The People, etc. for the benefit of various international criminal industries and enterprises.   Most of the never-ending war is for the benefit of foreigners at our expense, the present tag team gangs of the Swamps of Virginia are failing the primary purpose of the federal government--to protect The People from external and internal thieves and pirates.   

Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Well johnaa

I think The People in michigan need to stand up for the rule of law.  From the tone of the people east of the missouri, it seems to me they are too apathetic and cowed, like you have no will to resist.  If The People do not demand and see to the rule of law, they have surrendered to serfdom.