cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hardnox
Advisor

yes you can boo

100% legal, as is chanting "kill the bitch" if you choose.

12 Replies
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Re: yes you can boo

Never mind Hamilton. With his anti-gay record, Mike Pence stepping into ANY Broadway theater is almost a hate crime unto itself.

hardnox
Advisor

I don't know.

I'm pretty sure I saw 3020 in disguise at Hedwig And The Angry Inch.

hardnox
Advisor

But the thousands who chanted "kill the bitch" were in their safe places where they were pretty sure nobody was going to pop 'em one.

And while booing is a time honored way of showing non-violent disapproval, this is not going to go well in mixed crowds.

hardnox
Advisor

Actually  not 100% certain that chanting "kill the bitch" is legal when the bitch is a candidate under SS protection, but I guess the point wasn't pressed.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I doubt the real Hamilton would approve of this multi-cultural crap portrayal of his namesake on Broadway.  All that aside, I don`t get the booing, if Pence bought a ticket, shouldn`t the audience and cast want him to enjoy the show, much like a Christian baker forced to make a gay wedding cake would hope that all the sexual deviants enjoy his creation?    I would think with this "Hamilton" is so wonderful with the crap they`re pushing they might welcome Pence in the hopes that he "might learn something"?

At any rate, I doubt anyone had voter`s remorse and wishes they hadn`t cast a vote for a guy that was booed at a Broadway show, it only cements and double downs everyone`s present views.  Probably boosts Pence`s cred, actually and I would think elitists booing a vice president elect doesn`t exactly improve their image.   But it is their Constitutional right, as is getting a swastika tattooed on your forehead and passing gas in public....how many people does it pursuade in Peroria?

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

BA; 'sexual deviant'??? really?

If you knew how things actually worked you would know that gays are natural in many different species.

Your name calling shows your bigotry.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Well, if you have 2 or more sheep bucks in a herd, they`ll ride each other, but I think they`d rather be banging the ewes.  Then in prisons there`s alot of "natural" homosexuality, but there`s alot of really bad habits, some people eat their boogers too.....in nature of course.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Documented same sex couples and sexual actions in many species in nature.

A % of all species show this.

It is natural.

Get over it

No one makes you join if you choose not to and no one gets hurt if you quit discriminating and calling names.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Yes you can boo)

Agreed - American did boo President Obama in a big way via the voting booth, by voting against President Obama's 3rd term via his predecessor Hillary, by voting for and electing Trump.