cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

you guys do realize

that if you were actually successful in creating a white ethno state, most of you would soon be designated as New Negroes, don't you?

Somebody's got to be it.

12 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: you guys do realize

Peak oil. Melting point of steel. Missile into the pentagon. Melting globe. Bruce Jenner is a girl.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Hell, I`m a "white negro" now! and probably always will be.   Those of you "riding in the wagon" are sure lucky that people like me are happy to be your beasts of burden.

r3020
Senior Advisor

None of us have to work. All we have to do is tax the rich.

Certainly.

And a Real Victim.

r3020
Senior Advisor

BA never claimed victim status. He says he loves his work. Collin Kapernic is the one claiming to be a victim.

rsbs
Senior Advisor

I think Don Kraft kept the other fruitloops somewhat grounded with his common sense. Kraft would often post knowing he was wrong, but he was always a true blue team D guy, and we could discredit his slant. I fear that the other fruitloops actually believe most of their jive.

Nutz just wants to tax the guys richer than he is.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I`m gonna be late for one of my jobs, Nox.   But, I fill up with work diesel and see Chicago people going into the Kwik Trip to buy their breakfast, buy their dinner, buy their supper, buy their 12 packs of beer.  Meanwhile I can`t afford Kwik Trip food, I have to pack my own somewhat healthy lunch and eat while I`m turning a steering wheel.  I`m wearing my $5 Walmart t-shirt, grease, oil and manure on my jeans and 2yr old Ariat boots, while the Chicago Kwik Trip diners wear designer "wife beater shirts" all clean...just when exactly do these people work???do they have some sort of "3rd shift" that I don`t know about?

Then every February I have to figure out how much ransom do I owe the government for my labor and then go to the banker and BORROW that money and send it in ooooor I`ll be "separated from my kids" and detained indefinitely.  

So you tell me who is the slave and who is the master.  Does that Chicagoian that buys his orange juice from Kwik Trip 8oz at a time when he is thirsty or the guy drinking Folgers from a Thermos at 77mph better fit the mold of "victim".  I`m not complaining, because lucky for everyone involved some of us get our enjoyment from our work.  But if you measure victimhood in joules of energy expended, the Chicagoians are not victims.   Some of us are too busy to lay in the road and protest.

I gather you are a hereditary multi-millionaire who enjoys one of the more privileged statuses in America- the most lavish real or implied social safety net in the country.

The worst, and real scenario here is that you guys really do manage to screw the pooch. You'll have something real to complain about and it sure as heck won't have been your fault.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Not nearly as privileged as Collin Kapernic. Talk about screwing to pooch