Did you mean: 
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

que

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: que

Best television program ever. 

I’m like some of my gen X acquaintances who can sit around and do entire Seinfeld scripts with Fawlty Towers. Drop a lot be on me and I very likely know the next one.

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: que

You probably don’t want to dig too far into whatCleese, Idle or the rest of the survivors have to say about your treasured libertine ethno-nationalism

”He’s from Barcelona!” has become almost a credo in our extended family. 

Along  with “You invaded Poland!!”

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: I noted the Navalny co-opting and read on,

Listen to Kitty Werthmann tell what it was like in Austria during the Anschluss. It is wisdom beyond belief. 

https://youtu.be/2ro0foFx354

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Jennifer Gugger wasn't fired, she was .....

Jennifer Gugger wasn't fired,  she was "reassigned" while her conduct is being investigated pursuant to official Philadelphia Police Dept. policy.  For the record, she made several Twitter posts over several months indicating that she strongly supported QAnon which the FBI has designated a domestic terror threat.  As for her "strongly worded" remarks about Mike Pense, "strongly worded" is an understatement.  Currently, the lawyers are carefully reviewing her statements in order to determine if any exceeded her First Amendment rights.

At the very least, she showed remarkably poor judgment given the official police department ethics policy to which she supposedly swore an oath to.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: With regards to Hobbs, Locke, etc.

Hobbs in particular would be outraged at your use of his political philosophy to justify your insurrectionist talk.  Hobbs made it very clear that citizens owe absolute allegiance to the sovereign, in his time the King, today the lawful government.

In other words, I found most of what you copy & pasted above total balderdash, a gross misinterpretation of what the Enlightenment thinkers of that time thought & wrote.

PS: Hobbs and Locke would crucify you weak-minded fools 

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

and Solzenhitzen, Orwell etc.

Cut and paste crap from Trusted Sources.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@rickgthf wrote:

Hobbs in particular would be outraged at your use of his political philosophy to justify your insurrectionist talk.  Hobbs made it very clear that citizens owe absolute allegiance to the sovereign, in his time the King, today the lawful government.

1776 dumb âss

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Nothing about 1776 justified ...

Nothing about 1776 justified what you did Jan. 6.  Your insurrection on Jan. 6 was entirely about reversing an election for one person, and one person only, at the urging of that person based on lies systematically promulgated by that person.

In other words, your assault on the lawful government was based on an entirely false premise that you try to justify with a gross misinterpretation of history.

Be careful who you call a *****, *****.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@sam1wiseone wrote:

@rickgthf wrote:

1776 dumb âss