cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: your papers please

Snurrbutt says:  I don't fly any more so have no need to worry about it. 

Typical liberal attitude:....if it doesn't affect me, I don't care.

"First they came for the Jews, but I wasn't a Jew"

Senior Contributor

Re: THE BRIGHT SPOT

Perhaps the feds will provide all americans with official identification cards that will be suitable at all polling places. 90 year old Janet Johnson will once again get back her right to vote. Shame on you guys!

Advisor

Re: THE BRIGHT SPOT

Thought about that too.  They want ID, but don't want it.

Senior Contributor

VOTING THE, "LESSER OF TWO EVILS", IS JUST A CONVENIENT EXCUSE, BA! You knew better, but you couldn't admit, to even yourself you were wrong.

Veteran Advisor

Whoboy, you are also so lost! I'm just playing out of the rightwing playbook. I don't have to worry about because I already two of the required IDs. If you don't then it is your problem NOT mine.
Veteran Advisor

I'll forgive you for calling me a traitor because you don't know what you're doing, but I won't forget. I'll just return the favor and call you a coward for NOT wearing the uniform. You have to show Id to travel so having uniform IDs makes everything much simpler. You just want something to bitch about and figured it was Obama who did it so you started in. Then you found out it was your hero bushyboy and now you still bitch but are throwing bush under the bus. Amazing!
Veteran Advisor

The goes for you asswipe! I have a very firm understanding of what wearing that uniform means. Do you? You wouldn't want to call me a traitor to my face or tell any other veteran what you two 4F fools are calling me.
Senior Contributor

if you did actually understand, you wouldn't put yourself "head and shoulders" above others.

And I wouldn't hesitate Bennie

Veteran Advisor

Well, when someone who hasn't served his country in the military calls me a traitor and someone else tellsme I don't understand what wearing it means I will put myself above either one of them. Bennie, whoever the hell he is, would kick your sorry ass also. Just keep hiding behind that superman BS!