cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor

Psychology

A very shy guy goes into a pub on Valentine’s Day night and sees a beautiful woman sitting alone at the bar.

After an hour of gathering up his courage he finally goes over to her and asks tentatively, “Um, would you mind if I brought you a drink?”

She responds by yelling, at the top of her lungs, “No, I won’t sleep with you tonight!”

Everyone in the pub is now staring at them. Naturally, the guy is hopelessly and completely embarrassed and he slinks back to his table totally red faced.

After a few minutes, the woman walks over to him and apologises. She smiles at him and says, “I’m really sorry if I embarrassed you just then. You see, I’m a graduate student in psychology and I’m studying how people respond to embarrassing situations.”

The man responds, at the top of his lungs, “No I will not pay $200!”

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: Psychology

Hahah, I haven't heard this joke before, thank you.

0 Kudos

Re: Psychology

Yeah, that's a great joke, I'm going to tell it to my psychologist friends today and I'm sure they'll love it. And if we talk about relationships, I think that relationships between people, especially between a man and a woman, can be very complicated. Therefore, many people find it difficult to find a partner for life. By the way, some of them are afraid of difficulties, so they quickly give up when there are some problems in the relationship. Sometimes only a sense of humor and mutual support can help overcome these difficulties. But I agree that there are reasons for breaking up with someone and you can find more info about it by reading the article.

0 Kudos