- Agriculture.com Community
- Announcements & Forum Help
- Farm Business
- Young & Beginning Farmers
- Cattle Talk
- Crop Talk
- Hog Talk
- Machinery Talk
- Machinery Marketplace
- Shops, buildings and bins
- Ask the SF Engineman!
- Precision Agriculture
- People & Rural Life
- Ag Forum
- Women In Ag
11-27-2010 02:28 PM - edited 11-27-2010 02:33 PM
Useful Phrases for High Stress Days
* Do I really look like a people person?
* Can I trade this job for what’s behind door #2?
* And your cry-baby whiny opinion would be…?
* I’m not crazy, I’ve just been in a very bad mood for 30 years.
* Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.
* Do they ever shut up on your planet?
* Did the aliens forget to remove the probe?
* Earth is full. Go home.
* Aw, did I step on your poor little bitty ego?
* I’m not tense, just terribly, terribly alert.