cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bretbradley74
Friend

Getting Started Fruit Trees and Garden very small

I just moved into a country home on 3.2 acres in Northern Texas.  Would like to plant a few fruit trees and have a vegetable garden.  Would like to sell fruits and vegetables at a farmers market.  Maybe, even establish my own little niche at the nearby town, sell to grocery store, or even near the interstate.  I have a full time job so this is a hobby for me and my wife.  We just don't know what we can do for tax purposes, laws/rules involved, or how/where to get guidance.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
sherrylshateksj
Contributor

Re: Getting Started Fruit Trees and Garden very small

Will you be doing a conservatory or an area for planting trees? Will you have a patio in your yard?

0 Kudos
helenhans
Contributor

Re: Getting Started Fruit Trees and Garden very small

In just one hour an average American with a below-average salary can buy as much land as he cannot sell in the rest of his life. Beginners in this business lose in 100 cases out of 100, losing not only money but also time, nerves and confidence in the future. If the author knows where to invest his money, then your question is irrelevant. I personally set up my garden - bought furniture on GardenFurniture.co.uk, planted trees, but it needs maintenance. You have to hire a lot of people and pay for it. That's why I have a patio and just a seating area.

0 Kudos