cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kemp_l
Friend

could someone there look at this website and let me know what you think. I am trying something new to get a survival farm up and running.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/familysurvivalfarms1/720400052?token=477e8a48

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Honored Advisor

Re: New Member

The website will be a big hit in the Amish communities   Smiley Happy   Ok, the American Gothic painting isn`t a "pa and ma" it`s a stoic farmer and his daughter.  I think instead of "pledges" you need to figure out how to give away content for free, get advertisers like Glenn Beck has gold dealers.   It`s hard to sell info with so much being free on the net these days.   JMHO

0 Kudos
kemp_l
Friend

Thank you for the quick reply. The only thing with the Amish is if what I am doing is to heavy for my son and I then we will break out the tractor. Very non Amish - Man Surprised 

Oh Man, After All these years I thought that painting was man and wife...I suppose I should have did a bit more research. 

We will be giving coffee mugs, pick bags, pictures and caps away for smaller contributions and better Items as pledge amounts rise. All the way to free pick days and play time. Lots of items free for the supporters.

If members have lizards and pets they will be able to take worms, crickets, black soldier Fly Larvae and Dubia roaches home to there pets. 

It should be interesting and fun.

Thank you for the input. You've given me some new ideas to work on..

Kemp 

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Just an honest question.......Is this project designed too provide a family with a good living income or just a feel good project ??

John

0 Kudos
Highlighted
kemp_l
Friend

well it is for family comfort of coarse. Although just as if not more important it is there also for emergency stocks and farm participation's. We will also be donating to food banks and homeless shelters as much as we can too. We will also be listening to our community to learn what is needed in ours and surrounding local area. If you would like more info please feel free to email me

0 Kudos

May be that's a starter one. Some good tips around there.

0 Kudos