cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to start farming

according to farming is not a big task if you doing in a small field but when you talk about large scale then the scenario is change if you are a beginner then I am suggesting you start your farming in small fields. ads used the best seed then you will get better results. you can buy vegetable seeds online also.

0 Kudos
5 Replies

Re: how to start farming

Farming is not easy task. It is the combination of art and science for growing crops. You need to learn farming by doing practically. In addition to that you have to learn new technologies and updated content from online and as well as offline. I recommend some websites here to learn about agriculture.  Agriutter , Tanu

0 Kudos

You will become expert with experience.

But the main thing, in my opinion, is that you LOVE farming and the financial gains come later. If you love farming, you will be good at it, you will be willing to learn what needs to be learned.

Best of luck to you @farmkey20 

0 Kudos

Farming is not easy. I have always had so much respect for farmers, but even more so now that I'm trying to establish a small farm myself. Farming is a 24/7 job, no matter the size of your farm. I've only been in the industry for one year and I have worked around the clock to keep animals happy and crops healthy. Any tips will be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos

Community is formed for the talented tip for the arguments. The change of the When do baby's start crawling by all choices. The component is fit for the argument for the paths and formation for the struggle by all issued tips for the citizens.

0 Kudos

Digital marketing agency

Community of the agriculture is formed for the openness for the citizens. All the styles of the Digital marketing agency are filled for the goals. The theme is ensured for the piers for the goals and objectives for the suggestions.

0 Kudos