Posts: 1
Registered: ‎01-20-2013

Milk test tube?

Is this for testing milk since it is marked Lanco-Pennland Quality Milk Producers? If so, does it have a specific name and what exactly is it used for? Thanks for the help!IMAG1505 (1).jpg

Subject Author Kudos Posted
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 ‎01-20-2013 12:47 PM
0 ‎01-21-2013 09:38 AM
0 ‎01-22-2013 07:09 AM