cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SupremeFarms
Senior Contributor

Cattle Pictures!

Just a few pictures of our cattle from the last couple of weeks.

IMG_3845.jpeg

IMG_3793.jpeg

IMG_3715.jpeg

IMG_4107.jpeg

0 Kudos
7 Replies
wrightcattle
Veteran Advisor

Re: Cattle Pictures!

They sure look Good.

turn those bulls out ( if your wanting Feb 1st calfers ).

0 Kudos
nwobcw
Advisor

Nice pasture too . I'm a month behind you up here in NW Ohio.
0 Kudos
SupremeFarms
Senior Contributor

The bulls in the picture were turned out the same day the picture was taken.  

Here are a couple pictures of the bulls on the pasture.  The first photo was taken last week.  The second photo was taken this morning.

IMG_4130.jpeg

IMG_3903.jpeg

0 Kudos
SupremeFarms
Senior Contributor

We are fortunate to have received rain this year.  When I look at pictures of the same pasture last year, the difference is dramatic.  I am hopeful that the grass will last thru this summer.  We certainly have plenty of it right now.

Here is a picture of the pasture taken May 4, 2014.

IMG_0067.jpeg

0 Kudos
wrightcattle
Veteran Advisor

Re: Nice bulls, bet a Lot of

the NM heifers are bred by now.

0 Kudos
wrightcattle
Veteran Advisor

Re: CLASS and STYLE those girls Really Got IT,

do i need to send some 3 legged home made wooden milking stools over so you can make an extra $5,500 per cow annually on pasture milked cheese after those wild girls calf?  LOL

I really like the way the high altitude Europeons do things....they go out and milk middle of the day in the pasture...calves playing around   horned saler or tarentaise cows...

no heat there though more like 75 degrees vs this darn 100 stuff in the S / SW.

0 Kudos
SupremeFarms
Senior Contributor

Re: CLASS and STYLE those girls Really Got IT,

Since I have neither the time nor the desire to try making cheese, I will leave the three legged milking stools and the home made cheese making to the European experts.  Panda (#42) would probably go for the idea if I gave her a bucket of cubes every time, but cheese making still does not appeal.

I emailed a graph to you that has the US Dollar Index on it.  Dad said you wanted to see how Tama Prices and the US Dollar Index compaired.  I do not know if I sent the email to the right email address, so please let me know if you did or did not receive it.  I sent the email this afternoon.

0 Kudos