cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Re: Truthfully crophugger we exported more than Ever last month by 31% More

than ever b 4.

perhaps you need to start sourcing things b 4 coming up with something that is not true.

The International Meat Review is linked down below.

READ IT.

0 Kudos
Advisor

Re: Pray to Jesus and Run the Cattle,

there's an ole man in the SW,  walks with limp.

got a loaded gun an a good pit bull,

runs a black caddy and the trunk is full.

of scale tickets for Your next Set.

Pray to Jesus, Boy and Run those Cattle,

It's thee only way we can change tommorrow.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor

$170 cash next week.  This frieght train is on the move up.  Get on board or get run over.

0 Kudos
Advisor

Re: I'm thinkin more like $175cwt next week, heck

cattle is Way Cheap Now.  MO.

this is one of those runs that Makes record books.   and just a bare a touch later we'll just run em to new records again.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

but our imports are still at records and climbing are they not with the value of oir dollar increasing they will just keep climbing. I think imports will be records moving forward in 15. 

0 Kudos
Advisor

Re: jim1_ks, We'll have 2,500 head next week, maybe

3,000 too.

Everything will be steady.

Yearlings were off 6 to $8 a couple weeks ago...that will be back to par.  MO

bought some fancy black short yearling bulls a couple weeks ago weighed 585...$193cwt.

Cows...gonna have quite a few in i think.

we'll see.....bought a stylish set of angus cows b 4 Christmas...$1,650..calfing now thru spring...1 ranch deal...half 3 year olds, and half were young side broken mouth cows.

Youngs were $1,900.....brokens and short solids on em were $1,425 ( weighed and bought by the pound ).

0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

Re: I figure beef exports are doubling over

Wrightcattle, not trying to get in an argument here, just trying to understand/comprehend the logic.  You say it would be hard for the USDA to interrupt the upward momentum of the cattle market.  If they would manipulate the weekly cattle report numbers, wouldn't that allow for interruption?  Might not break the upward trend, but don't you think it could prevent a skyrocketing hike like you are predicting?

0 Kudos
Advisor

Re: I figure your misjudging the obvious

there's no available beef supply to import.

au and br are both sold down due to drouth.

also the most abundant currencies on earth are the usd and the yuan....Both are directly tied to each other by a SET govt standard

btw 5 years ago china imported no beef.  the past couple years they been importing alot.   most the grind beef out of india ( globe's largest supply of grind ).  also china pretty much bought out the au herd liquidation and same in br.

0 Kudos
Advisor

Re: There was 6 to 7% less

total beef tonnage in the usa last year.

2015 is gonna be more like 7 to 11% less tonnage.

cattle numbers don't matter.................the Cash market will react to tonnage available to buy ( it does Not Matter what anyone says or spins bout anything really ).

guess some customers might be sayin "Where Is the Beef?"

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Re: I figure your misjudging the obvious

With the domestic supply being lower and we seem to have money to pay for beef see the imports continuing to grow and being records. still see world demand driving prices higher.

0 Kudos