cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JonBailey64
Veteran Contributor

This is what a milk cow should look like.

A farmer should wear bib overalls and a straw hat and so should his hands. A farm should have clean, painted barns and buildings with pretty, green fields and rolling hills. A farm should not look like a marsh or quagmire deep with mud. Animals should have clean bedding, fresh water, plenty of food and plenty of room to bed down. Livestock areas should never be saturated with manure. Farms should never be squalid and rodent-infested. Look how clean this cow is in this picture. Look how sweet her landscape looks. A farmer should take pride in his work, his livestock and in his holdings. 

This cow in this picture at the link below has the brand photoshopped on as well as the horns, bell and collar. The ear tag was photoshopped out.

There should be no chemical pesticides, no chemical fertilizers, no GM, no artificial insemination or growth hormones. 

http://s1252.photobucket.com/user/roysummers85/media/whatacowshouldbe_zps25837b81.jpg.html

0 Kudos
4 Replies
buckfarmer
Senior Contributor

Re: This is what a milk cow should look like.

Homer?
0 Kudos
JonBailey64
Veteran Contributor

Who is Homer?

If you are not serious, please do not reply to my threads.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
buckfarmer
Senior Contributor

You spell your name exactly like a friend of mine who I've nicknamed Homer. Was just hoping you were him. I see it's your first post. So welcome. BTW if you used your real name you should at least have a clue who the nickname is about (think baseball). Plus if you ask a serious question on here you will get a few serious answers. There are also a few on here that will turn almost anything into a joke, while answering your question.
0 Kudos
buckfarmer
Senior Contributor

Just saw your post over on the forum. Don't expect much from this group with a closed minded view like that and your above original post.
0 Kudos