cattle feed pellet machine price,feed pellet making machine for cow feed
Advantages of feed pellets
● Feed pellets have good palatability
After the feed raw materials are processed into pellets, it can increase the fragrance, stimulate the appetite of animals, increase the consumption of feed, and improve the digestibility of feed. The processed feed pellets have high hardness, rich aroma, smooth surface, and deep ripening, which animals love to eat, chew fully, and have high digestion and utilization rate, which can promote animal growth and development.
● Feed pellets can save feed
If the livestock is fed with powder, the sheep will be picky eaters and easy to scatter. The wind will also blow the powdered feed, causing waste. In most cases, the utilization rate of the feed is 92%. However, if pelleted feed is used for livestock, they cannot choose what they like to eat, and the utilization rate of feed can reach 99%, which is 7% less than traditional feed.
Advantages of animal feed pellet machine
● It is suitable for processing various materials into small feed pellets for cattle, cattle, chickens, rabbits, pigs and other animals, and also suitable for making bedding pellets for animals such as horses and foxes.
● Due to the simple structure design, its maintenance and repair are definitely more convenient and simpler, and the operator can work on it more easily.
● cattle feed pellet machine is mainly suitable for small-scale industrial production and household use, with competitive price, and at the same time, it has the characteristics of energy saving and cost saving.
● Spare parts are molds and rollers, which are easy to replace and low cost to users.
● This animal feed pellet machine is made of wear-resistant material and has a long service life.
● The particle diameter can be made according to your animal, the particle range is 2~12 mm, and the particle length can also be adjusted, the particle length is 1~5 cm.
● Feed pellets can adjust the feed formula
By producing your own feed pellets with an animal feed pellet machine, you can adjust the formula of the feed pellets according to the growth stage of the animals, and you can save a fortune by purchasing the finished feed pellets.
● Feed pellets increase storage time
Generally, the water content of powdered feed is 15%. When users store these feeds in warehouses, it is easy to absorb the moisture in the air, and it is easy to agglomerate and mold. If so, these feeds need to be discarded. When the powdered feed is processed into pellets, the moisture will be partially lost, and if the home is used without a cooler or dryer, it can be stored for about 3 to 4 months. Under dry and cooled commercial processing, the processed granules can be stored for more than 1 year without deterioration.
Re: cattle feed pellet machine price,feed pellet making machine for cow feed
Hello friend you are talking about feeding equipment yes there are many usually for cattles, poultry, etc. available it's very useful as you mentioned but my question is traditional feeding method is good or modern?