cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Blacksandfarmer
Veteran Advisor

B-sands updated corn photos

Just updating some photos I took earlier this spring. So far the corn in this region is doing very well, but its still early in the game.P4030122.JPG

DSC04439.JPG

DSC04414.JPG

DSC04437.JPG

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

Re: B-sands updated corn photos

If it weren't for that **bleep** green tractor those would be almost perfect pictures. LOL. Just kidding, I've got a 4630 myself.

Look good BSF, your carrying a larger percentage of total production this year than ever before perhaps. Think about that for a while.
0 Kudos
Blacksandfarmer
Veteran Advisor

Yeah Shaggy the eastern cornbelt is looking good for the time being, minus a few spots in Illinois. We are in the bullseye for what looks to be a nasty severe weather outbreak. Hopefully we don't get all the hail and high winds they are predicting.

I know you are a red guy. Im not totally a Deere farmer. Im getting a Case 1640 combine delivered tomorrow..... Hopefully in one piece. 

0 Kudos
Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

Yep, just read the warning for your area on another thread. Hope you get some moisture if that's what your needing, but hate to see the severe stuff.

Hope your new red paint serves you well. I've got a 2388 that I like very much. It was a 3 year old machine when we got it and took a couple years to get the bugs worked out of it or maybe out of me. Going from a worn out L2 to that was a life changer let me tell ya. It was still a big machine when we got it, but looks like a "Tinker Toy" next to the big machines of today. Stay safe and keep an eye in the sky the next couple days.
0 Kudos
ECIN
Senior Advisor

Nice !!!!  and good luck up there - Dam storms !

0 Kudos
Blacksandfarmer
Veteran Advisor

ECIN, we can almost always use the rain here in northern New Kansas. Hopefully hail and tornados don't come with this storm. Stay safe down there!

0 Kudos