12-24-2018 11:04 AM
Dicamba In The Crosshairs
A couple of mid-west university weed scientists take a look at dicamba in the next couple of years.
1. More farmers will use it in 2019
2. Fewer farmers will see problems because of more use of dicamba tolerant soybeans
3. The new EPA labels remove some subjectivty
4. New EPA labels will not stop volatile drift
5. Trees and specialty crops are still susceptible to dicamba, but damage is not always as easy to detect early.
The article points out there are some big lawsuits going through the courts.