cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding Community within Urban Growing

I am currently pursuing my thesis in Industrial and Interaction Design at Syracuse University. Over the last five months, I have been researching the connection between urban farming & community in looking for ways to make it more sustainable. It would be such a huge help if you could take a couple of minutes and complete my survey below to help me in my research process!

https://syracuseuniversity.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2hpW3sMZJZUJDsF?fbclid=IwAR2UQg-QdZY_mW4YyX4zHr...

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: Finding Community within Urban Growing

I don't know of a single urban grower on this forum.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi Jim, are there any urban growers that you might know on another forum or recommend a different platform?

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Urban growers aren't to be found outside the classroom, it is a very expensive hobby... and nothing more....

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Interesting  survey ,  reflecting  other  views of  the  rest  of  the  98%  of  USA  -   -   -

Went  to  an Organic  conference  in  La Cross Wisc. a few  years  back -  which  was  quite  interesting  -   -   -

Veteran Advisor

You might look at land grant university extension offices in states that are likely to have this kind of activity, such as NY, MI, etc.  

0 Kudos