Honored Advisor

Fun with Enlist One

2 pints and you`ll have a party.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Contributor

Re: Fun with Enlist One

I switched to Enlist beans this year too. As a test, I sprayed the traditional 3-pre's on half the acres.  On the other half, I did a first post with Liberty and a pint of Dual. At the time for the second post, the Liberty acres were far cleaner than the 3-pre acres. 2nd post a quart of Enlist One and 4oz of Clethodim, and wow!!  Like BA says - Party Time!

Due to the wetness of some of my fields, I also planted beans first this year. I think I like that too. That and eliminating the 3-pre's smooths out the workload - plant beans, plant corn, spray beans (liberty + dual), spray corn at 6" (Staunch + Atazine), spray beans 2nd post (Enlist + clethodim), then go to the lake and relax!

Liberty does a fantastic job on Canadian Thistle, which is a problem around here.  Remember to always apply full rate so we don't recreate our Roundup problem with Liberty and Enlist!!

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: Fun with Enlist One

Hey Erik, around here it`s been 2 breezey weeks, the wind blew all night some of the weeds got over that "4 inch" Rubicon.  I`ve been looking at neighbors crops to make sure I didn`t cause them any problem so far so good.   I have the Xtend app on my phone and try to follow dicamba requirements, perhaps Enlist has something similar? 

It`s all in the spray tips, to have the proper selections.  Enlist One is reasonable and really cheap for the job it does so use a pre and 2 pints of E and we might retain the technology awhile.

0 Kudos