cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ECIN
Senior Advisor

Hey Hank

Finally ----- late yesterday -- got the  ole girl set up for corn - took off part of the end rows in the plot - 22.7 - that surprised me ! Thought it would be wetter . Purdue will be down the first of the week to do nitrate test on the plot - then it will be go time for the rest ! can't wait .

The only bad thing ????  They are calling for strong storms here Sat.

If end rows indicate anything - corn appears to be very good here .

BTW corn is Channel 214-13 Double pro -- planted May 2

0 Kudos
2 Replies
hanktbd
Senior Contributor

Re: Hey Hank

Tell me, Do you get to work with Bob, the Purdue agronomist who writes most of the good stuff for the chat n chew? Seems like a really knowledgeable guy and I can even understand what he is saying most of the time. My money, by the way, is still on your 90/90 split application for the best yield and most profitable also, but looking forward to the results. I hope they will issue a report with the data from the other plots also when the harvest is over.

0 Kudos
ECIN
Senior Advisor

Re: Hey Hank

Hank -- this is Bob's and Jim Camberato's Test plot - and yes work with both on this deal - they are both a book of knowledge and a great learning experience for me .

Looks - the way the weather is looking -- it will be maybe Wed . Next week for SHOW time . Have been getting duck's in a row today for it . Will keep you posted and will see if I can get you all the info . Off this plot .

This is worse on me than a kid at Christmas time - lol

Ken

0 Kudos