cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
k-289
Esteemed Advisor

199 A Co-op Tax

Wow, is this item getting  Lawmaker'$  attention  - 2018  tax  law  opportunitieZ  Act , unbelievable pEEk  behind  the  curtain - or  closed  doors  for  the  BIG  Gun$  to  show  up ---

INTERE$TING  4  $ure ---

0 Kudos
4 Replies
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Re: 199 A Co-op Tax

Yep. This one riled the election buyers
0 Kudos
k-289
Esteemed Advisor

SW  -  excell  point,  and I'm amazed it took this time frame to catch any traction  - a  sleeper now what ---   

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

the trump effect..... congressmen are not so easily scared.... there is a "Mr Smith"  in some of them .......

So the pressure took 60 days to take effect...

I always have this cartoon in my mind of trump in a scene from a south pacific island dreaming about Helen Hunt.  Preaching to the palm trees about "draining the swamp" 🙂

This subject reminds us the "Climate change" that raises the oceans was actually a metaphor for political change in Washington.

Trump was right on subject with his swamp comment but is just spitting in the wind.

0 Kudos
k-289
Esteemed Advisor

----- Poly- ticks  as  usual ,  didn't you know I meant sumpthun other than what -I thought - I said - i guess --- Think I'll order my next   can Edate  yacker  on AmaZon,  maaayBe  that  would  stick , and leave the evanJILLiZing out of the equation ---   

0 Kudos