cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Anti-spam

This anti spam crap is becoming annoying. I just spent 10 minutes typing a post that said it contained n-b-a. What the hell is n-b-a to begin with, only thing I could think of was basketball and it had nothing pertaining to basketball what so ever. I retyped a few words only to be shot down because I tried posting to soon. Screw it, I deleted the whole post. When will it end, or maybe a better question is when will the regular contributors be granted a free pass? Not trying to knock anyone here and I applaud the efforts by A.com, but if I'm being blocked occasionally, I'm sure others are as well. I guess if I've got a legitimate production question or concern I'll just call or PM the person I'm trying to reach in the first place.
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Anti-spam

I hear you, Shag. I just got my hands on a new plan from our developers to implement. I'm going to try to get it on there, then pull some of the words off that list so it'll allow posts like the one you're having trouble with. I'll try to have some changes made in the next couple of hours. 

Man, I'm sorry about all this junk. One of these days when we have this all fixed up, I owe everybody a cold one! Ha!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Hey again, Shag. Try posting 'er now. I made a change in the system that should let you get through with it. I hope, anyway! Let me know how it works! Thank you!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Thanks Jeff, I know this is as frustrating for you as it is the rest of us.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Talked to a geek friend about the spam, need to get this
persons electronic device) I'd. Everything has one
0 Kudos