ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: whats wrong crafty--scared

i will be glad to help you get over your jealousy !!!! yep still fun

0 Kudos
kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Re: hard to get over jealousy aint it

Why would I be jealous. I own my land, not my mommy.

0 Kudos
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: hey crafty

i own my farms and work moms also---what do you have against family farms --and do you have enough to create a trust or are you just a weekend warrior--now i hope to hear from people who actually know waht a trust is about not just a wannebe like you ---yep still fun --now go and play on your farmette--and please answer why you hate family farms --this board will love this --bet you run and hide now

0 Kudos
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: jim a question now that crafty is in bed

what do you look for in a estate attorney  and what questions do you ask to be sure they are very qualified

0 Kudos
josephsuth1189587
Contributor

Re: whats wrong crafty--scared

In most cases, consultation with an experienced and highly qualified lawyer will help resolve many situations. In my case, it was thanks to the help of a lawyer that I managed to collect all the documents for immigration to the United States. As everyone knows, this is a very long and difficult process that can take several years, but I managed to cope in a year thanks to the help of an immigration lawyer from Florida. At the moment, I was granted a Green Card and I have an official residence permit in the United States. I have dreamed about this since I graduated from high school, as this country presents tremendous opportunities. If you have similar problems click here for getting more information.

thowaiching21
Frequent Reader

Re: Choosing An Estate Plan Attorney

Urikar Pro 3 is one of the quietest massage guns on the market. The brushless motor is surprisingly quiet. Even on the highest of its 30 different speed settings,  it’s quieter than the lowest setting of most other massage guns.Its battery life is also competitive, clocking in around 10 hours for one full charge. It comes equipped with six attachments and a 180 adjustable arm so users of all heights can target any part of their body successfully. To Know More Info This Link Click Here Now: https://urikar.com/products/pro-3-percussion-gun?variant=37646074314902&utm_source=socialmedia&utm_m...

71SRKU-Q+kL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
71vSqSxkmEL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
0 Kudos