cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

Drones to the rescue

I didn't know where else to post this.  I think this could be something important for those in rural America.  I've thought about such

a thing in the past.

As I have in the past drove 70 and 80 mph on gravel and dirt roads trying to get to a patient in trouble, this could be something

that could really help....the problem is, who will use it when the drone arrives, but then again the new AED is simple to use, and

with the epi pens now, about anyone could use

www.medscape.com/viewarticle/881669#vp_2

share with your locals, the life you save may be your own...or a member of your family

0 Kudos
2 Replies
elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

mini defibulator...use on a drone or in your glove compartment ?

amazing, 4 inches by 8 inches by 2 inches.......

far cry from the old lifepaks, then down to the heart start.......now this thing........

and a little over 2 pounds.......

www.lifebot.us/defib

0 Kudos
sherrylshateksj
Contributor

Re: Drones to the rescue

This is a really cool idea that must be translated into reality. As far as I know, drones are already working in various courier services, so I think the future that is described in this topic is not so far away. Many people now also have drones, but mostly they are used only for fun, without even realizing how great the potential of these small aircraft is. Recently, my brother had a birthday and I decided to give him a drone. Good thing I found the article from Mavic Guides and I was able to easily choose the perfect drone. As a result, my brother uses him as an assistant in photography (his hobby is wedding photographer).

0 Kudos